PSI GUDLAR BOASTS OF THREATENING DUDU’S LANDLORD: ON CLIP

PANJIM: In a third clipping of the spy-camera recording of former anti-narcotics cell (ANC) cop Sunil Gudlar, the PSI is seen boasting that he threatened the landlord at whose house alleged drug dealer David Driham alias Dudu reportedly lived.
The VCD footage shows Gudlar tell a woman, whose face isn't seen but who has a foreign accent, that he phoned "Mr Sagar" and asked him to come to his office as he had heard that Sagar was trying to sell his house. "I said you're selling the house? I heard that you're selling that house. I told him, 'If you sell the house without my knwoledge, you see what I'll do to you'," says Gudlar, seen laughing and smoking a cigarette in the footage.
With the woman encouraging him with "bravo" followed by claps, Gudlar says, "The money... I said you b******... I said you're trying to fool me, huh? You're trying to put now Dudu is inside so you're doing all this natak. I said... you're doing all this drama? Don't do all this drama. Don't do all this drama with me. I said, I'll put charas on you and I'll take you inside."
This is the third clipping released, which exposes the ills in the ANC. In the first clipping Gudlar is seen giving a packet suspected to contain charas to a foreigner. In the second, he is seen asking the foreigner for a bribe of "Mahatma Gandhi" for someone he says is "very smart" and who shuts his mouth once he is shown Mahatma Gandhi.
Home department sources confirmed that they had received the video footages. On Thursday, Gudlar was called to the crime branch for questioning. "He was called in the morning and evening. He has been asked to give a written statement," said police sources.
Gudlar, incidentally, was awarded a certificate by DGP Bhimsen Bassi for nabbing Dudu last year. After Dudu's arrest, the police-drug mafia nexus was exposed and former ANC PI Ashish Shirodkar and other policemen were suspended and later arrested for their alleged links with another Israeli drug dealer Yaniv Benaim alias Atala. (TNN)

1 comments:

maddy said...

The landlord tenant forms help people to save their properties and home from bad tenants.
Landlord Forms

Post a Comment